Problems that are easy to ignore during forklift driving
1. When driving, the height of the bottom end of the fork should be 300-400mm from the ground, and the gantry must be tilted backward.
2. Do not raise the fork too high when driving. When entering or leaving the work site or on the road, pay attention to the obstacles in the sky. When the load is driving, if the fork rises too high, it will increase the overall center of gravity of the forklift and affect the stability of the forklift.
3. After unloading, the fork should be lowered to the normal driving position before driving.
4. When turning, if there are pedestrians or vehicles nearby, signal should be sent and high-speed sharp turns should be prohibited. High-speed sharp turns can cause the vehicle to lose its lateral stability and tip over.
5. Internal combustion forklifts | Electric forklifts are strictly prohibited from stalling when going downhill.
6, non-special circumstances, it is forbidden to brake the load while driving.
7. When the load travels more than 7 degrees and goes up and down with a speed higher than the first gear, the brake should not be used in non-special circumstances.
8. The hydraulic forklift must comply with the traffic rules in the factory during operation, and must maintain a certain safe distance from the front of the Fengzhou.
9. When the forklift is running, the load must be in a low position that does not hinder the driving. The gantry should be properly tilted backwards. When stacking or loading, the load must not be increased. When carrying a large object, the object blocks the driver's line of sight, and the forklift should be turned down at this time.
10. The electric forklift is controlled by the rear wheel, so you must always pay attention to the swing after the car to avoid the sudden turn of the car that often occurs when the beginner drives.
11. It is forbidden to turn on the slope or drive across the slope.
12. When fork trucks are going downhill, they should drive backwards to prevent the goods from falling down.