1. After the new machine or overhaul, the diesel engine can't work at full load and high speed from the beginning. It must be run at low speed and light load for 50 hours before it can be transferred to normal operation.
2. Ensure that the fuel is clean. Filter through sediment or silk if necessary.
3. Maintain normal water temperature (70-85 °C) and oil pressure (0.2-0.4 MPa for medium speed).
4. During the operation, an abnormality was found and the vehicle was immediately checked.
5. It is not advisable to use “hard water” as cooling water to prevent scale and reduce engine life.
Second, daily maintenance
1. Check the oil level in the oil pan, between the two engraved lines of the oil gauge, near the top line. After the new machine or the diesel engine that has been deactivated for a long time, after filling the oil to the upper line, stop at a low speed for 5 to 10 minutes, and then use the dipstick to measure the oil level.
2. Check the water volume of the water tank.
3. Check the oil level in the fuel injection pump. When it is insufficient, it should be added to the specified position.
4. Eliminate the phenomenon of three leaks (oil, water, gas).
5. Check the firmness of the components and accessories.
6, check the cleaning situation, degreasing, dust removal, pay special attention to the drying and cleaning of electrical equipment.
7. After the new machine is operated for 50 hours under light load, the oil (including the oil in the fuel injection pump) and the oil filter element should be replaced in time to clean the oil pan and the oil filter.
8. Timely protection of daily lubricating oil additives.